Saturday, November 10, 2007

Successful Shopping Spree for ME! ...


Mommy went on a shopping spree today ... for ME! She always says that I have more clothes than her! She got me three new Christmas shirts AND a Christmas dress. I'm getting professional Christmas pictures taken next Sunday so I needed a pretty dress for the occasion. Take a peek ...

This one says "Mrs. Paws" on the back ...



"Rudolph's Got Nothing On Me" says this one ...


"Santa Baby" hurry down the chimney tonight *giggle*


And my pretty Christmas dress (mommy just tried it on me to make sure it fits!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic in your new clothes - I'm sure your Christmas photos are going to be stunning Jada!

River

Molly the Airedale said...

You're one cute girl, Jada, and you have one awesome wardrobe! I can't wait to see what else you've got in your closet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lacy said...

woofies Jada, how cutes ur dress and shirts r..it not long till xmas...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jada
Nice to meet you!
I like your new clothes too!
I have the same Santa's baby t-shirt! My mom wanted a party dress like yours too but she couldn't find it in my size!
I like all your pictures
Have a good night
Lorenza

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails