Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm a dog with a blog ...


Well, finally, here I am ... I'm a dog with my first official blog! I have much to say and share with all of you. I'm anxious to tell my tail (yes, pun intended!) of my life. I am a very curious pup and tend to get myself into lots of adventures, mischief and pure fun!

So you are probably asking yourself, "WHO is this Jada?" ... well let me tell you a little more about ME. My full name is Little Miss Jada Kiss but you can call me Jada. I'm a 1 year old miniature pinscher. I live with my mommy and daddy in a small town in Pennsylvania, just outside the Poconos. I've been through much already in my short little life, including a "hairy" allergic reaction to my very first rabies shot, having dental surgery at the tender age of nine months and a scary visit to the Vet ER due to "poopie" situation ... but the details of those experiences will have to wait for future blogs!

This blog is how I see and view everyday life, through the eyes and mind of a puppy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

woofies Jada, and a cute pup u r too...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails