Thursday, November 15, 2007

I saw Shrek 3! ...

FINALLY ... mommy and I got to see Shrek 3! Since we were both doing a lot of resting yesterday (see my blog "I'm happy to be ALIVE" on why we had to rest!), my nana brought us lots of DVDs to watch. Shrek 3 was really funny and we laughed throughout the movie. We just love all the fairy tale characters. Mommy was excited too that Justin Timberlake was the voice for Artie. We sure needed a good laugh too!

LOOK! I even got in the spirit of Shrek ...

6 comments:

Goofy said...

Shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! U look absolutely the same!!!!!

Headgirl said...

Sorry, but LOL here!
With you of course, not @ you.

Pats & pets
Blue

Molly the Airedale said...

We've never seen a Shrek movie! I think maybe we're the only ones in the whole universe that haven't! Those green ears are adorable on you, Jada!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen that yet but hopefully we will soon!

River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jada
That picture of you made my day!
Sure you look cute!
I've only seen Shrek I. I hope my mom gets the others soon!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ouch that must hurt!

Why don't you join us in DWB Chat? A whole pack of us get together for a barking chat every Sunday - 9 am Eastern Time (That's 10 pm Singapore time). Peemail me at wiredfoxterror@yahoo.com and I'll send you the secret DWB Chat Room address!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails