Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nice Christmas

I know I'm a little (okay, a lot!) late with my Christmas post. I had a very nice Christmas and was happy to spend it with my family. I got some nice things too from Santa Paws :)

Waiting patiently for Santa Paws on Christmas Eve!

Is he coming yet mommy?

Finally Christmas morning ... what did I get?

Mmmmm, DINGO Bone!! It's mine!

My little brother was taking too long to open his presents ... I was happy to lend a paw!Ooooooooooo ... A Michael Vick Chew Toy!!
Take that Vick!!

Awww and a pretty new hoodie too!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas! Now onto updating my blog and re-decorating it.



To get the Michael Vick Chew Toy, plesae visit The Official Vick Dog Chew Toy Website. It is for a good cause and helps raise awareness for animal abuse!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We want one of those Michael Vick chew toys!
You had a great Christmas, Jada!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was a little late on posting a Christmas recap. Kudos to you for posting yours in January...mine might be posted in March :)

Jada is soooo cute. I love that candy cane sweater. Happy Friday!

Lorenza said...

Glad you had a pawesome Christmas, Jada!
You got very nice presents!
And the Vick one... the best... to destroy it, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails