Friday, August 20, 2010

My First Blog Award

I'm so excited to say that this is my first blog award, thanks to my furriend, Sam. So I guess I will list 7 things that you may not know about me ...

1) I don't like to step in wet grass (DIVA!!) so on rainy days it takes me a while to do my business outside.

2) I like to dig in the bathroom garbage and laundry baskets for "treasures" and hide them under mommy and daddy's bed. I had quite a collection under there until mommy found my hiding spot.

3) I bark at almost everything, except the doorbell.

4) I'm a mama's girl and follow mommy EVERYWHERE she goes, including the bathroom!

5) I failed Advanced Obedience class so CGC was out of the question :( At least I passed Puppy Kindergarten!

6) I won a photo contest on Martha Stewert's webiste (see my Accomplishments) page) and I won free Pedigree food for a year. I'm on strict prescribed food so I donated all my free food to our local dog and cat shelter :)

7) I have my own pink dresser drawers filled to the max with clothes, bandanas, collars, and charms!

I can share this award with my furriends!! I know some may have already recieved this award but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and glad you're my furriend!!

~*~Lorenza~*~
~*~Eva~*~
~*~Mollie Jo, Bobo & Uncle Puppy~*~
~*~Hailey~*~
~*~Mitch & Maggie~*~
~*~Erin~*~
~*~Corbin~*~
~*~Bijou~*~


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award, Ms Jada. You followed me on Twitter and before following you back I had to check you out. Great blog!
Twinkie

Corbin said...

Aw, thanks for the shoutout! Glad to be following you as well!
-Corbin

Unknown said...

Woo thanks for the award!!!

Hehe. Don't worry about not passing your CGC, Eva passed puppy class too!

Lorenza said...

Jada!
Congratulations on your Award!
Very well deserved!
I loved reading those things about you!
Thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi, Miss Jada! I'm glad you are enjoying your award! It is nice to learn something new about you!

Sam

Bijou said...

Hi Jada, Congrats on the award. Thanks for passing it to me. We emjoyed reading all those fun facts.

Waggles,
Bijou

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for sharing it with us, Jada!
I bark at anything and everything too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails